The Rock River Thresheree Inc.
The 59th Annual Rock River Thresheree Reunion
September 4th – September 7th, 2015 8 A.M. – 5 P.M. Each Day
Feature this year of Antique Construction Equipment and the 50th Anniversary of the Rock River Cannonball!
We’ll be hosting two clubs: The Historical Construction Equipment Association & The Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners Club
- Steam Pile Driver–Steam Traction Engines
- Tractors & Implements — Gas, Steam & Model Engines
- Sawmill, Gristmill, Sorghum Mill & Shingle Mill in operation all weekend
- Blacksmiths — Wheelwrights — Woodcarvers
- Corn Shelling — Potato Digging
- Antique Car & Truck Show
- Steam Engine Plowing Demonstrations
- Construction Equipment Display & Demonstrations
- Steam Calliope –Tool Displays – Military Displays
- Lots of Food & Refreshments
- Large Flea Market & Craft show of 300+ Vendors
- Craft Demonstrations
- Drive Your First Tractor (you can drive a real farm tractor!)
- Parade of Power-Everyday @ 2 P.M.
- ***NEW*** Garden Tractor Pulls Saturday Noon and after Parade of Power. Hometown class open to anyone with a garden tractor. You must have a helmet, long sleeves, a working governor and a clevis attachment for hooking to the sled
- Friday one free train ride with paid admission
- Visit the restored “Sears House” a classic early 50′s kit house
- Friday night live music featuring Precocious in the natural amphitheater from 6pm till 9pm
- Saturday night live music featuring Pandemonium in the natural amphitheater from 7pm till 10 pm
- Something for Everyone!
- Exhibitors welcome
Located on Highway M, just off of U.S. 51 between Janesville and Edgerton, Wisconsin. Event open from 8 A.M. – 5 P.M. each day
Steam train rides aboard the Rock River Cannonball on a 1.5 mile route around the showgrounds. Cost is $4 for adults, children 12 and under $2
Kids activities Pedal tractor pulls & rides, Sand box, Barrel train, Make your own rope, Pony rides
Admission is only $8 per person; children aged 12 and under get in free. On Friday, senior citizens are admitted for $6.
No dogs allowed unless for medical purpose.